If you haven’t heard me say this before, LeadPages is a company that continues to impress the entire industry.
In 2014 alone, LeadPages grew their email list from 40,000 to 120,000. In other words, they tripled the size of their audience — and tripled their number of potential customers.
This week, LeadPages is hosting an all-new training to give you a glimpse at how they did it.
In this live training, our friends at LeadPages will show you their top list-building tactics of 2014 — that you can use to double your business growth in 2015.
These are the specific tactics you need to know about if. . .
- You have any interest in adding to your bottom line in 2015.
- You want to ramp up your marketing this year (and have no idea where to start).
- You want to create a new email list or grow an existing email list.
- You have clients who are looking for new marketing ideas this year.
- You are short on time, and need to get your 2015 marketing plan in place now.
If this sounds like where you’re at, then I highly recommend you make time for this live training on Wednesday at 6 pm Eastern.
As my reader, you’re invited to attend this all-new LeadPages webinar free.
I’ll see you at this live training on Wednesday. (I actually sign up for all of their webinars, even though it’s “the same webinar” because I always get a few new nuggets of priceless information.)
Need more info?
Inside this live training you’ll discover. . .
- 4 Simple Tactics to Grow Your Audience in 2014: All four of these tactics will help you grow your email list — and your list of potential customers this year. Even better, you can start implementing all four this week.
- The Landing Page that Boosted Response 342%: Simply changing this landing page boosted conversions by 342% for one marketing team. Hint: It’s one of the most overlooked landing pages in any business.
- 3 Techniques to Multiply Your Opt-in Opportunities: Learn how to easily implement the three techniques that LeadPages used to grow their email list from 40,000 to 120,000 in 2014 alone.
Again, I’ll definitely be at this live training on Wednesday at 6 pm Eastern. (That’s 3 pm Pacific.) We recommend you do the same.
P.S. If you’ve never seen a live LeadPages training before, you should know they pack as much information as they can into 90 minutes. Click here to register to see for yourself. <–
P.P.S. This is a one-time-only training. That means if you miss it, you may not get a chance to see it again. So I highly encourage you to make time for this one.